LEAF was great! The work on the roof was tiring but fun, and a little inspirational, to go make your own rooftop AWESOME, and that's what I'm going to do! I did a lot of watering plants. I loved pouring a tiny but of water on the leaves and seeing how they reacted. One held the water in the flower. One leaf filled up, overflowed, tipped, spilled it's water on the leaf below, which in turn overflowed onto the dirt the plant was planted in.
I can't believe the LEAF graduation is tomorrow. There's so much we have to do, like finish the mural. MURAL! I love the mural. So proud.
Links to all the places you will go!
- Rainbow Grocery Cooperative
- Glide's Graze the Roof Farm
- Heart of the City Farmers' Market
- Serving at Glide Meals Programs
- Mission Food and Murals
- SF FOOD BANK
- Water Quality Testing Laurel Dell and Cataract Falls Marin County
- Kayaking Tomales Bay
- Marine Mammal Center
- SFPUC - Wastewater Tour
- Good Earth Grocery Fairfax
- SPAWN - Turtle Island Restoration Network