Today we went to GLIDE and prepared and served food to people who are less fortunate. I noticed lots of people smiling*:) happy when we gave them lunch. After that we went to the farmers market and asked people if they could take our foods survey.
Links to all the places you will go!
- Rainbow Grocery Cooperative
- Glide's Graze the Roof Farm
- Heart of the City Farmers' Market
- Serving at Glide Meals Programs
- Mission Food and Murals
- SF FOOD BANK
- Water Quality Testing Laurel Dell and Cataract Falls Marin County
- Kayaking Tomales Bay
- Marine Mammal Center
- SFPUC - Wastewater Tour
- Good Earth Grocery Fairfax
- SPAWN - Turtle Island Restoration Network