LEAF was great today! The work at GLIDE was tiring, but it was worth it for that warm fuzzy feeling that feels like a kitten that just came out of the dryer. It was sad to see the kids come in at the end. One looked like he was my age!
I really liked the farmer's market surveying. My group got both adults and kids, which I thought was cool. Our group only got 8 people, but assuming everybody else got all 9, the total is big! I do feel that, since everybody was at the farmer's market, the results were similar. If we had asked random people around that area, we would have gotten more varied results.
I wished we had gotten to work on the murals. I'm super proud of mine, and can't wait to paint it.
Links to all the places you will go!
- Rainbow Grocery Cooperative
- Glide's Graze the Roof Farm
- Heart of the City Farmers' Market
- Serving at Glide Meals Programs
- Mission Food and Murals
- SF FOOD BANK
- Water Quality Testing Laurel Dell and Cataract Falls Marin County
- Kayaking Tomales Bay
- Marine Mammal Center
- SFPUC - Wastewater Tour
- Good Earth Grocery Fairfax
- SPAWN - Turtle Island Restoration Network