LEAF 2014 - The Movie

Joseph Serves Those in Need

Food Prep, Serving in Glide's Dining Rooms, Sharing Lunch With Friends, Survey@Farmers' Market

Friday, July 25, 2014

Mia Explores Tomales Bay and Giacomini Wetlands

Today I had FUN!!!!! Going Kayaking - I got to see crabs also I saw a stingray and I had a Blast at LEAF ;-) I thought I was going to tip the boat over but I didn't and I would like to go again and try;). What happened was our team went to an old barn to write acrostic poems using words like KAYAKING, TOMALES BAY and FELLOWSHIP! We got to sit in a field where we read our poems to our Friends! Next, I had FUN on the bus. Most of the kids slept on the bus... I also fell asleep... There was lots of Traffic and I just fell asleep ;-).

~ Mia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Preview Activity - Watch "Running the Gauntlet"