LEAF 2014 - The Movie

Joseph Serves Those in Need

Food Prep, Serving in Glide's Dining Rooms, Sharing Lunch With Friends, Survey@Farmers' Market

Friday, July 25, 2014

Max's Impressions of Tomales Bay

Kayaking was so fun! I got super tired and kinda wet, but I DON'T CARE!

When we were coming back, I noticed that the waves had gotten bigger. I thought, "Hey, we're on the San Andreas Fault, maybe there's a mini-earthquake!" I know, that's probably not it. But it's what I thought.

I also noticed we were a lot faster on the way back than on the way there. That's probably because when we first started, we were getting the hang of it. Also, on the way back, my rudder was fixed! :)

I would love to go kayaking again. It's awesome!

~ Max

No comments:

Post a Comment

Preview Activity - Watch "Running the Gauntlet"