LEAF 2014 - The Movie

Joseph Serves Those in Need

Food Prep, Serving in Glide's Dining Rooms, Sharing Lunch With Friends, Survey@Farmers' Market

Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Joseph's Extra Moist Banana Bread

Banana Bread

Extra-moist banana bread with chocolate chips

The Ingredients

1 stick butter, softened
1 cup sugar
2 eggs
3 really ripe bananas
1 ¼ cup flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon salt
1 cup chocolate chips

The Recipe

Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Butter and flour a loaf pan.
In a food processor, blend together butter and sugar. Add eggs and mix well. Fold in bananas. In a small bowl, mix together flour, baking soda and salt. Add that to banana mixture and blend well. Quickly fold in chocolate chips. Pour batter into prepared pan and bake about 55 minutes, or until done. Serves about 8 people.

I picked banana bread as my favorite because I have a big sweet tooth. When I first had banana bread with chocolate chips added I instantly fell in love with it. My old nanny introduced this recipe to me and ever since then I have enjoyed sharing it with my immediate family.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Preview Activity - Watch "Running the Gauntlet"