LEAF 2014 - The Movie

Joseph Serves Those in Need

Food Prep, Serving in Glide's Dining Rooms, Sharing Lunch With Friends, Survey@Farmers' Market

Thursday, July 24, 2014

Is Tomales Bay a Healthy Ecosystem?

Today marked another day of adventure. LEAF went kayaking on the beautiful Tomales Bay. We were able to explore the wildlife and nature surrounding our kayaks as well as beneath them. Based on the clarity of the water, and the nature and animals in and around the bay, we decided it was a fairly healthy ecosystem. I enjoyed being on the water (and covered in salt), and exploring all it had to offer.

~ Natalia

Today we went kayaking. It was really exciting because this time I saw more animals than last time. I think the Tomales Bay is a healthy watershed because there are no boats with engines so there is not much pollution in it. My favorite part was getting towed on our kayak because my kayak got behind. I can't wait to go hiking tomorrow.


~ Juliana

No comments:

Post a Comment

Preview Activity - Watch "Running the Gauntlet"